Home40 Things To Do Now I'm 40All About UsDisclosurePR Contact Me

Monday 1 November 2010

Meet Me On Monday

Thanks to Java’s for hosting “Meet Me On Monday!
Visit her blog here Never Growing Old

Questions:
1.  Have you ever been on a cruise?
2.  What is your favourite way to eat eggs?
3.  What is your favourite reading material?
4.  Name all the pets that you have ever had?
5.  Were you ever a girl/boy scout?
Answers:
1.  Have you ever been on a cruise?
Sadly, no. Jacob has a fascination at the moment with the “Spirit of Tasmania” so maybe we’ll start with a short journey.
2.  What is your favourite way to eat eggs?
I love eggs, no matter how they come really. I’m torn between poached and served on toast and scrambled with cheese and tomato through it as a favourite.
3.  What is your favourite reading material?
I love a good book. Yup, an old fashioned paperback. My library membership is one of my favourite things.
4.  Name all the pets that you have ever had?
When I was little we had two goldfish named Kerry and Charlie, who had a rather short life as they both jumped out of the tank which was on top of the fridge.  We adopted a little kitten who kept turning up on our doorstep and called her Josie - my favourite cartoon at the time was “Josie and the Pussycats”. I brought home Angie from work one day - another girl had got her as a gift but couldn’t keep her.
When I moved out of home we had a cat named Chrissy, who liked to hide around corners and attack your feet. My first dog ever was a Blue Heeler named Schnapp. We got him a mate, a Red Heeler called Bonnie. Unfortunately, Bonnie had to get put down and Schnapp was kept by my ex-husband.
Next I had a beautiful kitten named Cassie who was with me for sixteen years and two dogs, a Shitzu - Gizmo and a Maltese Terrier - Phoebe.
At present we have Emma, a pretty grey cat and Fev our Tibetan Spaniel.
5.  Were you ever a girl/boy scout?
I was a Venturer as a teenager, but as they were part of the Sea Scouts and I can’t swim, that didn’t last long :)
Directly from Java's Blog
Time to link up and meet!!
This is a blog hop so if you want to put the linky on your post just click the "Get the Code" at the bottom of the linky.
Your link MUST include your Meet Me On Monday post or it will be deleted!
Remember if you don't have a blog or if you just want to post your answers in the comment section then that is fine too!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover