Home40 Things To Do Now I'm 40All About UsDisclosurePR Contact Me

Monday 30 July 2012

More Magic Words

I have received a great response to the Magic Words post I did in July 2011 and the update in Feb 2012 with the lists in .docx format.  I have had a few people ask me if I could do some lists for the next 100 words in the same format as my last ones so here they are.  In this collection you will find a Magic Words 101 – 200 list, 20 pink words, 20 purple words, 20 aqua words, 20 lime words and 20 lemon words. Just in case you print or download out of sequence, this is the suggested order the words are learnt.
All of the files are available to download in .pdf and .docx format.  Don’t forget, if you want to have the .docx files in Victorian Cursive, you can download the Victorian Modern Cursive Script font from the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development.
I hope the files are useful to you and your child and don’t forget, you can print out as many copies as you like.  You may want to have a set to pop up on a wall so your child can see them regularly, cut up the words to use as flash cards or make 2 sets of words so you can play a snap or matching game. 
I would love it if you added a picture of how you are using the words with your child to my Facebook page or share them in the comment section :)


Click on this pic to take you to my Google Drive where you can access these files and the previous 100 word lists.





Click on this pic to take you to Scribd where you can access this collection and others I have published.



***Picture links no longer active - sorry***

4 comments:

  1. That's fantastic, Nat. Could you post a link to the first 100 again? I can't seem to access them from the above link...

    My preppie could definitely do with some practice :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dorothy. Thanks for letting me know! Looks like Scribd have archived the first ones which means you need to pay or have uploaded documents to them. This is the link to access them on my Google Drive https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B_ihOl3pbH9DakN3NUg3a0F6d0k/edit I will add this link to the previous blog posts

      Delete
  2. Hi, where did you get your word lists from. My preppy is learning some different words. We dont get a list (apparently the parents are too competitive!)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Originally we weren't getting the lists for the same reason. I just googled a lot until I found the groups of words that we were doing and made my own

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover