Home40 Things To Do Now I'm 40All About UsDisclosurePR Contact Me

Monday 22 November 2010

Meet Me On Monday

Hosted by Java at Never Growing Old
Questions:
1.  How many pillows do you sleep with?
2.  Where will you eat on Thanksgiving?
3.  Would you rather go to a party or host a party?
4.  How many purses (for the guys..wallets) do you own?
5.  What is your favourite kind of seafood?

Answers:
1.  How many pillows do you sleep with?
I love having my bed look pretty with pillows but for sleeping I just have two. One firm one and a soft on on top :)
image
2.  Where will you eat on Thanksgiving?
Unfortunately, I have no idea when Thanksgiving is, so I did a quick wikipedia search. It’s not something that is celebrated here in Australia so I guess I will be eating at home as per usual :)
image
3.  Would you rather go to a party or host a party?
Hmmmm…. can I say both. I enjoy all the planning that goes into having a party - the food, decorations, music, etc but I also love being the guest.
image
4.  How many purses (for the guys..wallets) do you own?
I’m very glad this wasn’t asking how many handbags!! Purses - just the one. Yes, that’s right one.
image
5.  What is your favourite kind of seafood?
Calamari - don’t care how it’s cooked, I just love it :)

image

Directly from Java's Blog
Time to link up and meet!! This is a blog hop so if you want to put the linky on your post just click the "Get the Code" at the bottom of the linky. Your link MUST include your Meet Me On Monday post or it will be deleted! Remember if you don't have a blog or if you just want to post your answers in the comment section then that is fine too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover