Home40 Things To Do Now I'm 40All About UsDisclosurePR Contact Me

Friday 26 November 2010

Secret Santa….You Rock!!!!

I love participating in a Secret Santa. I love the quest of finding the perfect gift for someone. I love the surprise of receiving an anonymous gift. But, this year my AussieCompers Secret Santa has gone far and beyond!!

My postie knocked on the door earlier this morning and had a standard brown box for me - awesome I love getting anything in a box :) I brought it inside and saw the sender was my Secret Santa. Since we will be putting up our tree next weekend, I decided to open the box so I could pop whatever was inside under the tree.

Well, I opened the box and this was what I found!

IMG_0242[1]Isn’t it pretty!!! Just so thoughtful and festive!! And being the big girl that I am, I did the little “ooohhhh” squeal and promptly started tearing up. (Yup, I’m a BIG sook) I took the gifts out of the box and each one is beautifully wrapped, featuring my favourite colour purple :)

IMG_0243[1]

I can’t wait to put them under the tree!! Only 29 days until I can show you what’s inside :)

Thank you so much Secret Santa. You’ve made my day :)

4 comments:

  1. You lucky thing! I can't wait to see what's in them.
    Megs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's fantastic. Purple's my fave color too. And your secret Santa was thoughtful enough to feature the color. Will watch out to see what's inside. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm busting to open them, but I'm going to be strong and hold out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love them, doesn't it make you feel special?
    I am following from the hop. Also following you on FB.
    http://barbarasbeat.blogspot.com/2010/11/thanksgiving-plans-contest-please-help.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover