Home40 Things To Do Now I'm 40All About UsDisclosurePR Contact Me

Tuesday 14 December 2010

All About Me - Jacob

During the kindergarten year, our wonderful teachers compiled a “All About Me” book for each of the children. It was a fantastic gift to receive at the end of the year, full of memories of Jacob’s kindergarten experience.

IMG_0387[1]

We provided the front page at the start of the year. We used photos that we had taken and Jacob gave me the “titles”

IMG_0375[1]

This is the photo taken on his first day of kinder - it is also more proof that I exist :)

IMG_0376[1]

Awwww, pictures of Mother’s Day at kinder! The children sang songs and made us a very nice morning tea.

IMG_0377[1]

Jacob doing the calendar at mat time. He always asks to check the weather on my phone or the television so he can get dressed properly for the day.

IMG_0378[1]

I think Jacob thought this was the coolest day ever at kinder!!

IMG_0379[1]

He loves drawing!! Got to love his snake and crocodile :)

IMG_0380[1]

Hmmmm, does this prove he is dinosaur mad????

IMG_0381[1]

OMG!! Jacob adored these chickens. He talked about them non-stop and I had to check them everyday when I picked him up.  He even made me do a blog post on them HERE

IMG_0382[1]

Another child that loves doing back flips! Talk about the influence of big brothers LOL!

IMG_0383[1]

Heheheheee… I love what he needs to know about going to school and the “rules” at school next year!

IMG_0384[1]

Oh, yes, very cute - Jacob made a spider at kinder which he proceeded to scare mummy with at home by leaving it all around the house. I believe I even sprayed it with bug spray. 

IMG_0386[1]

Awwwww., last day of kinder :(

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover