Home40 Things To Do Now I'm 40All About UsDisclosurePR Contact Me

Sunday 12 December 2010

Injured :(

Matthew has had more than his fair share of time in the emergency room, on crutches, bandaged or plastered. I was starting to think, now he is older this may not happen as much - but I was wrong. His latest, well see the pictures below……

IMG_0267[1] IMG_0268[1]

That is his quite swollen purple foot after being hit by a car (no, it didn’t stop)

IMG_0269[1]

My little boy taking a nap waiting for his x-ray results.

IMG_0270[1]

Thankfully, there was no fracture to be seen on the x-ray, but as a precaution a plaster back slab was put on and he was bandaged up.

IMG_0271[1]

Waiting for his crutches so he can be discharged home.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! UGH! People make me so irritated with their irresponsibility these days! You'd think they'd at least stop to make sure he was okay!!...UGH!

    Woo woo woo, Matthew. I hope you're out of pain and healing fast soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover