Home40 Things To Do Now I'm 40All About UsDisclosurePR Contact Me

Monday 24 January 2011

Meet Me On Monday

Blogging  is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read  and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is  this person!?"  I know them...but yet I don't know them!  I want  to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great  way for all of us to "meet" each other!
Every Sunday Never Growing Old will post five get to know you  questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we  can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!

Questions:
1.  What is your favourite kind of fudge?
2.  Is there snow outside your window?
3.  What is your favourite meal of the day?
4.  Do you text on your cell phone?
5.  Waffles or pancakes?
---------------------------------------------------------------

Answers:
1.  What is your favourite kind of fudge?
To be honest, I love fudge any way it comes but, if I have to pick an absolute favourite it would be caramel.

 
2.  Is there snow outside your window?
Well, it’s summer here so usually the safe bet would be no. Just before Christmas we did have snow - here’s an article from the SMH about our summer snow fall.


3.  What is your favourite meal of the day?
Dinner! Cooking is something that actually relaxes me. For me it’s part of a winding down at the end (or start sometimes) of the day


4.  Do you text on your cell phone?
Sure do. I {heart} my phone :)

image

5.  Waffles or pancakes?
Pancakes with Maple syrup!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------
Time to link up and meet!!
This is a blog hop so if you want to put the linky on your post just click the "Get the Code" at the bottom of the linky.

Your link MUST include your Meet Me On Monday post or it will be deleted!

Also  PLEASE either put the Meet Me On Monday button in your post or link  your post back to me.  I have found several people just posting the  questions and answers in their post and no one knows that they actually  belong to a meme and linky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover