Home40 Things To Do Now I'm 40All About UsDisclosurePR Contact Me

Sunday 2 January 2011

Stylish Blogger Award :)

 

image

 
Well, what a fantastic way to start 2011. I have received my first award - the “Stylish Blogger Award” from A Crafty Kind of Truffle.  I am pleased and proud to accept it :)

There are 4 duties to perform to receive this award:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

7 Things About Me.

1. I’m a reality television addict :)
2. I’ve been working on discovering my family history
3. I love taking photographs and attempting to be creative with them.
4. I’m a nurse and work night shift a lot so my body clock is nuts!
5. I start every day with a LARGE cup of coffee
6. I love it when my home is full of my children’s friends.
7. I can’t swim despite having a pool in the backyard and always living near the beach.

I am passing on this award to the following 15 bloggers. Please visit them and congratulate them on their award :)

Becky And James - A Peck Over The Fence

CRAP Mamma

Keeping Up With Lucy

Maxabella Loves…

Where’s My Glow?

The Wug’s Backyard BlogSpot

Danimezza

Blooming Lovely

Caterpillar Family Blog

Farmers Wifey

Frills In The Hills

Soft Thistle

Sparkling Adventures

More Than A Mummy

Flour Child

10 comments:

  1. Thank you lovely!! I don't really do these on my blog but I thank you for thinking of me and it's wonderful to be in such good company!

    Off to have a looksee at some new blogs I am yet to discover - thanks X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you so much for this awesome award..I feel so happy to receive along side these amazing blogs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, such a treat to be alongside such brilliant blogs. I will be off to discover more blogs too Liss :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm delighted to be part of your line-up! Thanks so much for including me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thank you so much for this! I'm another like Liss, I don't really do these, but I will add the badge and a link back to you on the awards page I'm about to set up... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooo! Thank you so much for including me!!! I'll try to follow through later on today...By the way, I used to be a nurse's aide. I worked all 3 shifts at different times. I KNOW about that body clock thing! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the award Nat, and off to discover your friends blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the award Nat! I got the same one last week too, and am still wondering what to do!! I'm very flattered, but not sure of the whole "chain letter" style thing, if you know what I mean? But I will definitely have a look at the other blogs you've listed :)
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nat,
    Sorry it's taken me so long to respond to the award! Thank you very much, it was lovely to receive! I've just awarded 15 others on my blog.
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Nat,
    Thanks so much for my award and in amongst some truly talented bloggers, how flattering!! I finally just got through my post.

    Thanks again, Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover