Home40 Things To Do Now I'm 40All About UsDisclosurePR Contact Me

Thursday 21 July 2011

Vaseline Dry Skin Conditioning Lotion

Product Talk by Nuffnang

For just over a week now, I have had the opportunity to try Vaseline’s “Dry Skin Conditioning Lotion” and I must say I have been pleasantly surprised.  As a nurse, I am constantly washing my hands, using alcohol rub or wearing latex gloves so my hands tend to suffer from dryness. When trying this product, I concentrated on my hands and elbows so I could see the results.   I’ve tried many products in the past with varying results, but the one thing I hate is when your hands feel greasy for ages afterwards. Not with Vaseline’s “Dry Skin Conditioning Lotion”!

I loved how the conditioning lotion seem to soak into my skin quickly and still left my my hands with that just moisturised feel. I was able to do my hair after applying it without my brush flying out of my hands :) I really liked that it had a delicate, fresh scent that wasn't overpowering. An added bonus was that my nails are actually looking healthier. Pity I have to trim them for work :(

Now my elbows are pretty rough and I have tried many ways to soften them and make them appear better. I found that the Vaseline’s “Dry Skin Conditioning Lotion” has left them feeling softer but best of all has made them look less unattractive.

Vaseline’s “Dry Skin Conditioning Lotion” has vitamins A, E and B5 which help hydrate and nourish skin. It is available in a variety of sizes from pharmacies and supermarkets and the RRP of $7.29 for the 375ml pump pack is quite reasonable.

For more information visit http://www.vaseline.com.au

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I agree with you but it’s also has negative point when you use Vaseline so your skin gets oily then your face seems like dirty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, I disagree with you. It's been 2 weeks since I posted this review and I am still using Vaseline's Dry Skin Conditioning Lotion twice a day and I have not encountered this at all.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover