Home40 Things To Do Now I'm 40All About UsDisclosurePR Contact Me

Saturday 25 February 2012

Time for a bit of a change

Well, hello there :) I thought since I had taken a bit of a break from blogging, it would be nice to come back to a fresh new blog. And here it is. I’m quite proud of myself for being able to get the title banner pretty much how I could see it in my head. I’m sure I will do a few more tweaks on it before I am completely happy with it but it’s not bad for a first attempt, even if I say so myself.

So, I have completed my first year at Uni. I would have finished in September but after I received what I am calling my “nerd letter” from the Uni congratulating me on my HD for one of my subjects, I decided to take on one subject over summer.  I’m still trying to decide if this was a big mistake or a blessing in disguise.  Unfortunately, for me, it was the most uninspiring subject.  I spent just as much time on this one subject as I had on multiple subjects the previous semesters. I finished the final assignment and was just praying that I had done enough to pass as there was no way I could bear to do it again. You can imagine my relief when the results were posted and I had done it!

Doing this subject has helped me decide that, yes, I am going to take this semester off and decide if I really want to continue. I know that I really love the learning, but at this stage of my life do I really need the stress that comes with it?? I know that there are plenty  of other short courses and workshops I can do, so I need to decide if that would be enough for me. At least I can now decide without stress :)

Must say, I am very happy to be back at my blog. I have missed blogging and have a stack of little notes that I have written over my break from when I have though “must blog that”. Hopefully, now they will all be able to be put into words.

2 comments:

  1. yay! welcome back Nat! Love your banner - I have no idea how to make one - I am a techno idiot lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I use Photoshop Elements to make the banner (900 x 300 pixels) then just played around with it until I was happy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover