Home40 Things To Do Now I'm 40All About UsDisclosurePR Contact Me

Sunday 16 August 2009

Abscence Note

You know those people that start off blogging, then vanish and never reappear......... I'm not one :) I did have good intentions to blog regularly, but since I have gone back to school a few things have gotten in my way - like the small amount of reading I have been doing.


I did my first placement in April/May and had to write a few journals regarding my experience. By the time I had finished with those I just didn't have anymore "sharing" in me. Hopefully, now I have gotten myself into a much better routine for school, studying, home stuff etc I will be able to find time to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover