Home40 Things To Do Now I'm 40All About UsDisclosurePR Contact Me

Thursday 17 December 2009

I did it!!!!!

I have finally finished school and I am now a Div2 Nurse!! I have put in my application for Uni next year to go on and do the Bachelor of Nursing. I loved the study, I loved the pracs and the placements - OK I miss it already, but there is nothing I can do about that until my registration comes through in the new year.
So what on earth am I going to do now that I have all this extra free time on my hands?? Christams shopping is a no-brainer (I've usually finished long before this!!). I'm going to read a novel - not a textbook. I need to pick up my camera and take gynormus amounts of photos. But most of all, I'm just going to relax :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover