Home40 Things To Do Now I'm 40All About UsDisclosurePR Contact Me

Monday 20 June 2011

Meet Me On Monday

Copied from Java
Blogging  is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read  and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is  this person!?"  I know them...but yet I don't know them!  I want  to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great  way for all of us to "meet" each other!
Every Sunday Never Growing Old will post five get to know you  questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we  can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!
Java will add a linky so we can follow who participates and get to know them  better!!  Be sure to link the POST and not just your whole blog!!

image


Questions:
1.  What feature of the opposite sex do you notice first?
2.  Do you talk to yourself?
3.  What is your current relationship status?
4.  Do you have a garden?
5.  What is your favourite liquorice flavour?


1. What feature of the opposite sex do you notice first?
For me, it’s the eyes. It’s just not with the opposite sex - it’s one of the first things I notice about people in general.

2. Do you talk to yourself?
OMG, all the time. I do it out loud, so it can be rather embarrassing when I do it in public :)

3. What is your current relationship status?
Jeff and I have been together for eight years and married for five.

4. Do you have a garden?
Ummm, technically I have a garden . There’s garden beds around our house and sometimes things grow there, sometimes they die. At the moment, the front ones have just been covered in fresh tanbark and the back ones kind of take care of themselves.

5. What is your favourite liquorice flavour?
Raspberry!!!! Great, now I want raspberry liquorice. I can even taste it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover