Home40 Things To Do Now I'm 40All About UsDisclosurePR Contact Me

Monday 20 June 2011

How I’ve missed you dear blog :)

Well, semester one is over and now I have the anxious wait for results before the second semester starts. As much as I really missed blogging over the last few months, I know that I just had to put all my time into getting back into study mode.

I have so much to blog about from the last few months. Don’t be surprised if you see my Mother’s Day post soon ( I have the best video to share with you for that!) and I will be updating my 40 before 40 page since I turned the big 4 0 in April. In case you’re wondering, no I didn’t get to complete all 40 items (I still can’t swim, lol), but I am proud of what I can cross of the list. So, I’m going to be looking for a new name for the list and some extra things I can add to it - if you have any ideas, feel free to leave a comment for me :)

In case you didn’t notice, up the top of my blog posts I’m sporting a very nifty badge. I thought the perfect incentive to help me get back on track with my blogging was to attend Nuffnang’s blogopolis on July 30th. I’m really getting excited about going and finally meeting some of the people who’s blogs I adore and of course the workshops sound amazing! (really I’m nearly puking my guts out with nervous jitters. I get very nervous meeting people for the first time!!!)

I’ve also become the proud owner of some new whitegoods over the last few weeks, well 2 of them are stainless steel, but they’re still classed as whitegoods. And the weird thing, I’m completely in love with them! I actually walk past one of them and smile at it like an old friend. Is it wrong to be so in love with a whitegood??

So, hopefully you will bear with me while I get everything up to date in here, because my blog is not just a blog, it’s a little record of our life (awww isn’t that sweet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover