Home40 Things To Do Now I'm 40All About UsDisclosurePR Contact Me

Friday 15 July 2011

Friday Favourites - iPhone Apps


Friday Favourites #1
I love blog hops so I thought I’d start my own!
Announcing my very first Friday Favourites. Each Friday I will put up a new favourites topic and you can link yours up. There’s no limit to how many favourites you can have for a topic, some you may have 1, on others you might have quite a list! You might just find that you discover a new favourite from someone else.
So let’s get on with the first topic - iPhone Apps!
Instagram

Instagram is an absolute fav of mine. I love how I can turn “blah” photos into awesomeness!



image

Facebook - pretty self explanatory really. I have a bad habit of checking my fb all the time!



image

Twitter - I’m just starting to figure out Twitter - and now I can use this app when I’m away from the computer.



image

Period Tracker Deluxe - definitely one for the girls!




image

Pinterest - just like a giant pin board and now I can pin away from my iPhone




image

Footy Live - I love my AFL! With this app I can check the scores in real time


 

image

BlogPress - So I can blog straight from my iPhone




image
Get Glue - Check in to movies and tv shows you’re watching, books you’re reading or simply what you’re thinking about. Of course you have the option to follow friends and see what they’re up to too.



image

ebay - I love not needing to sit at the computer waiting for an auction to end.




image

Foxtel Guide - Don’t you hate it when you’re out and you have forgotten to record something on TV. With this app, I can login to my Foxtel and record away.




So there is it - my first Friday Favourite. I can’t wait to find out what some of your favourite iPhone app are.  Please add the link to your Friday Favourites post, not you blog’s home page.

2 comments:

  1. LOL... Yes i have most of them and i have the period tracker (lite) this one was free LOL... I need to get me blogpress the others i have :-) great post

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover