Home40 Things To Do Now I'm 40All About UsDisclosurePR Contact Me

Thursday 14 July 2011

Polly Dolly - The Ugg Boot

I’ve been following Dannimezza for a while and have always liked her Polly Dolly posts. So, this week I thought I would give it a go and lo and behold it’s all about one of my all time favourite items - the Ugg Boot! So here’s my first Polly Dolly attempt :)
Ugg Boots
I’ve teamed my gorgeous Ugg’s with a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, a black hoodie and a vibrant blue scarf just to add a little colour. I couldn’t forget the accessories like the sweet heart pendant and gold stud earrings. Topping the look off is the pale pink nail enamel, pink lippie and eye shadow in a range of browns.  And just because I can, I’m adding Adele’s album “21” to the look because it’s awesome!



 

4 comments:

  1. Loving your set, how cute is the hoodie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I was feeling cold so the hoodie was in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pop of blue from the scarf, great set.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover