Home40 Things To Do Now I'm 40All About UsDisclosurePR Contact Me

Monday 5 March 2012

Meet Me On Monday 05/03/2012

Every Monday, Acting Balanced hosts Meet Me On Monday which is based on the original Meet Me on Monday hosted by Java at Never Growing Old. Each week 5 questions are posted for blogger’s to answer.  Feel free to blog about these questions yourself and link them up.

Here are today's Questions:

1. What is on your bedside table?
2. Hardback, Paperback or E-Reader?
3. What is your 'go to' drink of choice?
4. How do you like to spend your birthday?
5. Finish this sentence - I would never be caught dead in ...

Acting Balanced

1. What is on your bedside table?
Pretty boring - iPhone dock/clock radio, lamp, hand cream, cordless phone, note paper and pan

2. Hardback, Paperback or E-Reader?
I prefer a “real” book over an e-reader. not fussed on hardback or paperback as long as I can whack it in my handbag.
IMG_1623[1]
3. What is your 'go to' drink of choice?
I’m a coffee girl and love that i can take it with me in pretty and cute mugs :)
IMG_1068[1]
4. How do you like to spend your birthday?
Always with my family.

5. Finish this sentence - I would never be caught dead in…..
Hmmm… I think over the years, I have pretty much worn everything I wouldn’t be caught dead in now. But, I solemnly swear that I will never, ever wear a jumpsuit again (especially a turquoise one, belted at the waist eeekkkk!)

Please link up your answers here or share them in the comments section:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover