Home40 Things To Do Now I'm 40All About UsDisclosurePR Contact Me

Saturday 7 April 2012

When the hairdressers away, and the grey can’t stay

I’ve been putting off doing my hair for a while now and of course, now I have this problem.

My hairdresser is here


Image from HERE

My hair looks like this

IMG_1786[1]

Of course, we’re going out for dinner tonight for Christian’s birthday and I would prefer to look like his mother and not his nana - sorry mum :)

So, I had a quick trip to the shops and got this

IMG_1785[1]

At the moment, I am patiently waiting through the 30 minutes before washing to see if I am either a success or wearing a hat. While I’m waiting, I can tell you that the Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse in Cassis Velvet Brown 4-19, was pretty darn easy to use – the bathroom does not look like a mass murder just occurred in there like it did after my last attempt using a different foam brand.

Anyhoo, timer has buzzed. Wish me luck :)

{insert elevator music here, since I’m going to have a shower and wash my bits and pieces while I’m in the bathroom}

 

Well, they results are in and I’m pretty happy with it. I’ve only just quickly dried it since I’ll have to do the full works on myself in about 15 minutes, and decide what to wear, etc….

So, you decide. Did I do a good job??

IMG_1800[1]

In case you can’t be bothered scrolling for the difference

IMG_1801[1]

**Disclaimer – I was not asked to review this product and all opinions are my own. I just decided to give it a go since my grey was flourishing and it was on special :)

2 comments:

  1. Amazing. I wish we have that here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm super impressed with the result :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover