Home40 Things To Do Now I'm 40All About UsDisclosurePR Contact Me

Wednesday 24 December 2008

My boys got wheels!!


After saving long and hard and a little help as his 18th birthday present, Matthew is finally the owner of a set of wheels! Huge thanks to my brother Phil for towing it home for him.


It's got a bit of work that needs to be done to get it roadworthy, but he's up for the challenge. I'm sure that "Santa" might be bringing him something that will help him out. Unfortunately, a battery isn't one of those things.


It's in pretty good nick for an '87 and I have to say I love the colours - morpheus purple over silver stone - but I just won't call it pretty in front of him :)


Apparently, the engine is the part of the car he's most excited with, personally I don't get it. As long as mine has petrol and goes, I'm pretty happy.


So, there we have it. My first baby to own a car. I'm sure that it will give him a lot of good memories.


OK, show and tell is over now. Please push the car over onto the grass - you've parked it behind mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover