Home40 Things To Do Now I'm 40All About UsDisclosurePR Contact Me

Friday 12 December 2008

On to the lounge!!!

Say GOODBYE to icky sickly pink stained carpet and hello to floorboards! I really wish that hubby had taken my advise to rip up the carpet before we moved in but he was positive there weren't good boards under the carpet. I had pulled up a small patch in the entrance way and knew there were pretty good boards there but hey, he knows best doesn't he??? Here's what the room basically looked like before - ignore the child lazing around on the couch :)



So hubby informs me out of the blue that there's a huge skip at his work and there's heaps of room left in it so they said the guys could bring in anything they need to get rid of - hmmmm don't think they meant rip up your carpet and bring it in but hey, who am I to complain! So it was all systems go. We started in the entrance way and hubby exclaimed - wow the boards here are pretty good (hmmmm proves listening to your wife can be a good thing!).




The dining room is next but I honestly don't expect the boards to be as good. However I would rather live with a few crappy boards than this vile carpet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover